Inliner with Screwcap and Discharge Valve
The INDUTAINER IBC is the secondary packaging. The inliner is the primary packaging and will containt the product.
- Inliner fastend factory assemdled
- Filling is possible without entrapped air
- Filling is possible from the top or via the corner valve
- Fits existing filling devices
The inliner will be fastened factory made and attached to one INDUTAINER side.
A variety of discharge valves is available.
Closed inliner after filling. Afterwards the fabric filling spout will be closed.
A large variety of screw caps and valves used as filling- and discharge opening are available.
- Inliner produced as a pillow liner, the folding fits perfectly to the INDUTAINER handling.
- Multilayer inliner matches the filling material.
- Inliner will be fastened factory assembled and fixated at one INDUTAINER side.
- No need for an additional handling of the inliner. This ensures a high level of process stability.
- Inliner will unfold itself while being filled.
- Filling is possible without entrapped air.
- Inliner oneway / INDUTAINER IBC reusable.
Filling via Filling-Spout
Inliner four-slided glued
Easy filling via filling spot
Discharging via Bottom Spout
The 3 inch butterfly valve is suitable for low viscosity products. For high viscosity products the 5 inch slide valve or the base spot are preferred. The slide valve and the butterfly valve allow a partial discharge of the liquid product. INDUTAINER IBCs with a flat base are mostly used for sedimenting slurry.
Emptying is done by cross-cutting the base. The flat base design is also the right choice for products to be discharging by suction.
3 inch butterfly valve incl. adapter and camlock connection
5 inch slide valve unhindered drainage
Cone-Shaped Base Formed by using a Discharge Frame
Base prior to discharge
- Designed for a quick and complete emptying
- Choice of multiple base valves
- Fits existing discharge devices
Free-standing on a pallet
Free-standing in a discharge frame